• Advertisement

n the end [Dior] brought me back to my own past, which w

Frågor & svar om Betta splendens, vår vanligaste kampfisk

n the end [Dior] brought me back to my own past, which w

Inläggav melting » fre 09 nov 2018, 07:55

It's true that as long as Marc Jacobs doesn’t use the Perry Ellis name Nike Air Max 270 Mujer in any of the marketing or promotion of the collection, he likely didn’t have to gain permission from the company to reproduce it. But Marc Jacobs' chief marketing officer Debbie Nike Air Presto Mujer Woloshin was proactive about including Perry Adidas ZX Flux Mujer Ellis in the process, according to Vincent Panzanella, the brand's vice president of marketing and communications. The brand Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 Womens just so happened to recently launch a unisex capsule featuring sporty items from its 1990s archives, making the timing "serendipitous," he said.The first time around, the line was reviled by critics including Suzy Menkes and Cathy Horyn, some of whom have walked back on their harsh remarks in the decades since.Sold at stores like Macy’s, the brand primarily deals in standard men’s clothing and is currently owned by George Feldenkreis, who acquired the rights to the name in 1999. (“A Adidas NMD Mujer typical outfit looks as if it were put together with the Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Mujer eyes closed in a very dark room,” wrote Bernadine Morris Nike Air VaporMax Mujer in the New York Times.)

While the "redux" is wholly a Marc Jacobs production, Perry Ellis shared historical assets www.alejandraperez.es and will promote the line through its own channels. "It's exciting for us to see these pieces that were such a big part of fashion history reproduced," Panzanella said. "Having them bring us into the fold was a nice change from what you typically expect from fashion."“At the beginning I thought it was very scary. But it was only scary because of not being very well informed of what the actual feeling is when you're dealing with a house of that scale,” he told BoF in an in-depth interview a few hours Nike Air Max 97 Womens before Dior’s Cruise 2016 show, held at the otherworldly Bubble Palace just outside Cannes, France.In the Nike Air Huarache Womens fiscal year ended June 30, 2014, Christian Dior Couture Nike Air Max 1 Donne generated more than €1.5 billion (about $1.7 billion, at Nike Internationalist Mujercurrent exchange rates), making it one of the largest luxury fashion houses in the world. Indeed, Dior is a very different scale of business compared to Simons’ own menswear label, which celebrates its twentieth anniversary this year, or Jil Sander, the German minimalist brand where the designer spent seven years as creative director.

“I was attracted very much to go to that kind of scale because of its big business, because of the size of the turnover, because of the reach,” he said. “I think that it started to annoy me at one point that people always kept thinking that I was only interested in the niche and conceptual and the highly intellectual and the arty. Yes, I'm interested in all that, but it almost seemed, at Nike Air Max 95 Femme one point, a challenge to reach out to more people.”Simons also Nike Internationalist Donne felt a strong connection to Christian Dior himself,www.rossellamilone.it having studied the designer’s work in the later part of his tenure at Jil Sander. “ “I was looking more at different historical brands to see where to move on with women's. I was almost expecting myself to fall more in love with Balenciaga or Givenchy, because of its kind of futurist, clinical, architectural outcome. But I did not. In the end [Dior] brought me back to my own past, which was so much related to the landscape and natural environments, simple environments and purity of things that are about beauty and femininity and nature.”
melting

Återgå till Frågor & svar om Siamesisk kampfisk