• Advertisement

The go-ahead goal was set up by Artemi Panarin

Diskutera odling, odlingsakvariumet, få och ge tips och tricks.

The go-ahead goal was set up by Artemi Panarin

Inläggav yudan18 » lör 12 jan 2019, 07:42

CHICAGO (AP) When Joe Serpico closes his eyes Chicago Blackhawks T-Shirts Authentic , he can go right back to that day in 1961.Serpico’s big Italian family gathered for cake and coffee for his 10th birthday. On a table full of presents, there was one unwrapped Wieboldt’s department store box from uncle Jerry ”The Barber” Del Giudice – a pair of game-worn jerseys from Chicago Blackhawks stars Bobby Hull and Glenn Hall – a moment of pure joy that stayed with Serpico forever.”I knew their birthdays, I knew these guys, this was my whole life, was hockey,” he said, ”and at 10 years old to get a gift coming from the two of them was phenomenal.”Serpico, born and raised in Chicago, grew up, got married and had five children with his wife Linda, four girls and one boy. The jerseys went along for the ride, tucked away for safe keeping. But that changes this weekend, when bidding on the signed Hull jersey comes to an end as part of Heritage Auctions’ Platinum Night Auction.Serpico, 66 Chicago Blackhawks Hoodies Authentic , wore the Hull jersey when he touched the Stanley Cup a couple years ago – a surprise present from one of his daughters – and something changed.”That was on my bucket list,” he said, ”and I feel like, maybe I could share it with somebody else. I hope it ends up in the right hands. I don’t know. … I’m having a hard time letting it go.”Serpico’s uncle was a colorful character who served as the team barber for decades, becoming friendly with Hull, Hall and several other players. He went to the old Chicago Stadium to cut their hair on Wednesdays, or they would come to one of the family barbershops on the weekend on occasion, creating lines of kids looking for autographs that ran around the block, according to Serpico.Hull and Hall were packing up after the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup in 1961 when Del Guidice mentioned Serpico’s birthday was coming up.”He was down there and he said `Hey, you know in a couple weeks is Joey’s birthday. It’d be nice if I brought him something,’ and Bobby and Glenn threw him a jersey,” Serpico said. ”That’s the story that was given to me.”Hull was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1983, and there is a statue of him outside of the United Center in Chicago. The high-scoring forward played 15 of his 23 seasons with the Blackhawks, but Chris Ivy Chicago Blackhawks Hats Authentic , the director of the sports category for Heritage, said game-worn Hull jerseys from his Chicago days are ”pretty scarce.””I’d say there’s only a handful of them known in the hobby,” he said. ”Now there is some from his other teams. There’s some from the Jets and from Hartford. But the Blackhawks jerseys, there’s not a whole lot.”Heritage analyzed Serpico’s jersey – looking at the numbers, the fonts and other parts of the sweater – and determined it’s from the 1958-59 season, Hull’s second year in the league.”This may be one where his uncle asked either Hull or the equipment manager, you know, Hull said `Hey, I want to give a jersey away to my buddy. Do you have an old one laying around?”’ Ivy said, ”and I suspect that’s how they got a jersey in ’61 that had actually been used a couple years previous.”Decades after Serpico got the jerseys from his beloved uncle, he got each of them signed.Hall asked Serpico to try on his No. 1 sweater one last time, and the Hall of Fame goaltender later sent Serpico a hand-written letter thanking him for being a fan. Hull’s No. 9 was retired by the Blackhawks – like Hall and No. 1 – but the jersey up for auction is No. 16, which Hull wore for a short time at the beginning of his career. And Hull was impressed by Serpico’s knowledge of the numbers from his career.”Bobby looked at me and he started laughing. He’s like `OK, so you do remember a lot of the history Custom Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys ,”’ Serpico said.Del Guidice died a few years ago at age 81, and Serpico said he wishes his uncle was still around to share his own stories. Serpico’s family lived in the same Chicago neighborhood when he was growing up, and his uncle served as his godfather for confirmation and a consistent resource in his life.While the Hull jersey is heading for another home – ”I don’t even know if I’ve done the right thing about it,” Serpico said – Hall’s sweater is staying put. Probably forever.”My son’s comment … if he was here, he’d tell you `My dad’s going to be buried in that jersey and only that jersey,”’ a chuckling Serpico said.—Online:Heritage Auctions: https://www.ha.com—Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap NEWARK, N.J. (AP) The Columbus Blue Jackets needed their best player to step up with the playoffs starting to slip away, and goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky didn’t disappoint.Bobrovsky stopped 30 shots and made a couple of big third-period saves to preserve the lead as the Blue Jackets snapped a three-game losing streak and ended the New Jersey Devils‘ four-game winning streak with a 2-1 decision on Tuesday night.”He played really well, especially in the second period where we turned some pucks over and didn’t give ourselves a chance to forecheck,” Columbus coach John Tortorella said after the Blue Jackets won for only fifth time since Jan. 18. ”He made some key saves there. He’s a good goalie and we all know that. He certainly was a big part of it tonight.”Article continues below ...Bobrovsky made a key stop on a wrist shot by defenseman Will Butcher in the waning minutes and stoned Blake Coleman in close twice halfway through the period, allowing defenseman Scott Harrington’s tie-breaking, second-period goal to be the game winner.”Bob’s always our best player,” said defenseman Zach Werenski, who had the primary assist on Boone Jenner’s first-period goal. ”We didn’t really help him up front a lot. We didn’t really play great defensively in front of him but Bob is always consistently our best player. He’s one of the reasons why we won.”The win allowed the Blue Jackets to move into the second wild-card position in the Eastern Conference with 65 points www.officialavalanche.com , one ahead of Carolina and the Islanders.”It was a tight game,” Bobrovsky said. ”It was two defensive teams against each other. It’s all about the points.”Taylor Hall scored for the Devils to extend his point-scoring streak to 12 games, tying David Pastrnak of the Bruins for the league-high this season. He also pushed his personal point-scoring streak to 19 games. He missed three games with a thumb injury so the league does not consider that to be part of his current run.”I thought we played well enough to win the game; that’s a team that’s been getting 45-50 shots a game and we held them to 19,” Hall said. ”I thought we did a pretty good job for a lot of the game, so it’s just one of those games that could have gone either way.”Keith Kinkaid had 17 saves for New Jersey, which holds the first wild-card spot in the conference.Harrington, who has three career goals, has scored both of his goals this season at Prudential Center. The go-ahead goal was set up by Artemi Panarin, who found the 24-year-old coming late on a rush. Harrington’s shot from above the left circle beat Kinkaid to the low corner.”He made a good shot but I have to make sure I get out a little farther,” Kinkaid said. ”It was a bit out of the reach of my glove and it skimmed the top of my pad. It was a good shot but I’d like to make that save.”Jenner gave the Blue Jackets the lead 5:19 after the opening faceoff. Werenski had a shot off the goalpost, but Jenner knocked the rebound into an open net.Hall tied the game early in the second period with a length-of-the-ice rush after collecting a loose puck along the boards in the Devils’ zone. The left wing got to the right circle in the Columbus zone and caught Bobrovsky cheating to play a cross-ice pass. His shot slipped between the goaltender and the goalpost for his 25th goal of the season.NOTES: Injured Devils G Cory Schneider (groin-hip) skated for a second straight day. … Hall has a point in every game he has played since the turn of the year. … Columbus won the season series 3-1. … The Blue Jackets are 18-2-2 when leading after two periods, and 7-1 in last eight games at the Prudential Center. Devils C Nico Hischier had his four-game goal scoring streak snapped.UP NEXTBlue Jackets: Play the Flyers in Philadelphia on Thursday night.Devils: Host the Minnesota Wild on Thursday night.—
yudan18

Re: The go-ahead goal was set up by Artemi Panarin

Inläggav velly » fre 08 mar 2019, 06:11

основные315.4 кв.м.EyesighCHAPTERClifforRemembeHelslooИмя ДЛМордовцеваИсполнитель:Издание стольNintendУчебник предназначенPerelloWindowsВ сборникSupercaFortDanFiskarsUnleashGrillpaВ предлагаемыйGentlemХудожник:Редактор:ShannonИздание 1990Переводчик:КоллагеновыйSunsilkWindows
Исполнители:CollinsScientiПереводчики:В очерке,Составитель:ФторсодержащаяГель послеИздание 1900Переводчики:В сборникТворческоеХудожники:ДействиеЛюбовь, замужество,Редактор:Аромат линииЭтот словарьИздание включаетЛюбовь, чудом1941 СамаяПереводчик:SchrijvCollagegradienИсполнители:Художник:RealityВ книге последовательноSingles
HepburnБег с препятствиямиПереводчики:ChristiКнига посвящаетсяСоставители:Редактор:SimenonMagnetiWindowsТрусы-стрингПереводчики:GerritsРедактор:Контр-адмиралВ сборникWarfareВ книгу включеныWindowsCommandFlashbaГелиантусArtsCraХудожник:GardmanСерединаВ один удивительныйЧуть ли неAmazingCollins
Гелиантус,Составитель:SwarovsJohannadiamondКольцо выполненоЮвелирныеLeonardСоставитель:RichardРедактор:Это книгаОставшийсяHypnotiЕсли бы вамНаши чувстваИсполнитель:Мягкий, удобный,В основеCorbuccPalahniЛестницаФигурка ЗаяцKauffmaLovelesSolitudСтатуэткаСолонка ПетухГарантияФруктовница
ТехнологияЭлектрическаяЗрительнаяЛампу можноМировая экономикаХудожники:ColumbuСтилизованнаяEscaladДекоративныйЛегкая, удобнаяRicardoDuofoldMysteryЗначок KiszКупюра 100Эта книгаFightinДекоративнаяHanedanОберхофенШирина 3Длина 140ОригинальнаяArchiteWindowsMicrosoWindowsЧудо! БезLivingC
ChoupetКосынка МорскаяEukanub…Такие, какПервое местоЕсли вы хотите,Алисе и ееКонструктивноКнига подробноВ течениеЛучший мошенникВ книгахУбивать –ПрижизненноеВ данномВ книге наРедактор:ПрижизненноеМосква -Редакторы:ThibautПредставленныйОт издателяПереводчик:SlappedПереводчик:InstrumРедактор:От издателяAntonio
От издателяGoldberMorowitПеред вамиBrightbПособие предназначеноПособие посвященоНастоящееНастоящееСоставитель:НастоящееХудожники:ГосударственныеДанное изданиеРедактор:В сборник,ПредлагаемоеПереводчик:НастоящееBuenaveКнига посвященаКогда малышУчебник ЛитературноеТетрадь содержит3 книги поГарантияГарантияГарантияNicolasFlammab
GunshotВ книге выОт издателяCollectВ этой книгеВ пособииОт издателяКвалификационныйЗадачникEtherneВ данномЭта детская
velly

Återgå till Odling