• Advertisement

This is the year that Daddy Shoes supreme air max 98

Allt om Övriga kampfisk arter

This is the year that Daddy Shoes supreme air max 98

Inläggav BevanThomas » fre 25 maj 2018, 09:32

This is the year that Daddy Shoes continues to flourish. At the same time, Air Max 98 ushered in its 20th anniversary. I believe that many lovers of retro shoes have been ready to go and are thirsty. The "Guda" color scheme that was first exposed was believed to have poked many people's hearts. Before the Air Max 98 was re-engraved again, I wanted to talk to you about some of the Air Max 98 that was once covered by the years and was covered by the light.
The Supreme X Nike Air Max 98, launched in 2016, is the supreme air max 98 first joint venture between Supreme and the Air Max series. Supreme started cooperation with Nike as early as 2002, launching joint shoes, including skate shoes, basketball shoes, tennis shoes and even professional running shoes. The retro running shoes of Air Max series are rare. Before that, the Air Max 98 has been little known.
Recently, the number of Nike's Air Max series mentioned is comparable to the number of stars, and it has been said that Supreme will also cooperate with the Air Max 98 shoes, the news also spread, in addition to serpentine and black, Metallic silver/navy blue, metallic silver/red spy photos with a total of four colors were all exposed on the Internet. Rumors end at “truth”. The photos released yesterday by NikeLab's official Instagram platform confirm that this cooperation series will soon be on the horizon. Judging from the three “Metal Silver/Red” color matching Supreme Air Max 98 released in the official image, this official product is likely to be the same as the Sample spy – adding the Air Max 98 shoe design. Supreme's eye-catching "WORLD FAMOUS" and classic font design. In the end, we can really see the 4 colors of the Supreme Air Max 98, I believe we will soon know.
BevanThomas

Återgå till Övriga bettaarter